What a steal! The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom oozes clean, bright Tele tones while offering up a cool, vintage-vibed look that suits you onstage. This instantly recognizable body style has been the first pick for an onslaught of legendary guitarists and bands ranging from Springsteen to Muddy Waters to John 5 to the cats in Radiohead. And with the truly affordable price tag attached to this Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom, you deserve to enter the ranks! You’ll dig the vintage-style Tele bridge and tuning machines, and you’ll appreciate the custom set of Alnico V single-coil pickups that give you serious warmth, clarity, and punch. You’ll be ready for country, blues, rock, jazz, and whatever blend your creativity churns out.
If you’re wanting to step into those famous Tele tones, the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom is the place to start. With the unbeatable combination of two single-coil pickups, an alder body, and a rosewood fingerboard for added warmth, this is the kind of guitar you’re going to pick up and not want to put down. An excellent pick for a first electric guitar – and an equally stellar pick for a second, third, or tenth – Squier manages to give you extraordinary tone that fits in your budget with the Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom.
- 3-color sunburst with gloss polyester finish
- Alder body
- 1-Piece maple neck with modern C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets
- 25.50" scale length
- 1.625" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with 3 threaded steel barrel saddles
- 3-ply mint green pickguard
- 2 single-coil Tele pickups with Alnico V magnets
- 3-position blade for pickup switching
- Master volume control and master tone control