The Sandokan has a surface reminiscent of old engravings, is a strap for adventure. This strap evokes the strength and persistence over time, and get it because is made it with high quality materials.
This strap measures 6cm wide. And has a long between 95-145cm with the exclusive RAS (Righton Adjustment System) to adjust the strap to the desired lenght.
The surface of the Sandokan strap is made of fabric, and the end tabs are synthetic. As in all the MOJO Collection, this strap is made without any animal cruelty.
The Sandokan is made of synthetic materials and high tech fabrics with respect to the environment. The materials have been tested, so we can ensure the durability of them.
It also has a microfiber lining that doesn’t slip and swet-wicking. This strap is padded with 5mm latex which makes it very comfortable and lightweight.
In the front end tab, has two small pockets for the picks, and in the back end tab has two “Fast dispender pick”. You’ll never lose your picks, throw it to your audience!.
All the RightOn! Straps are designed and manufactured in Spain.
RIGHTON, OUR MISSION
Provide the most demanding guitarists with the straps and accessories they deserve.
Make straps with a unique personality.
Innovate and improve wherever necessary.
Create products which will be used and appreciated for as long as possible.
Offer solutions to satisfy our clients’ needs by offering them:
- An exclusive and innovative length adjustment system which is simple, fast and practical.
- The best shoulder grip which does not slip nor excessively stick.
- A wide variety of pockets and places to put picks.
- Padding which provides more comfort.
- Materials which respect the environment and straps which are 100% free of all animal parts.
- Exceptional and original materials used in the manufacturing process.
- The best price/quality relationship on the market for a quality product.