The RightOn´s Hendrix guitar strap is a re-creation of Hendrix’s most iconic strap, the one he wore on stage at Woodstock in 1969 and in many other stages. It’s made from Jacquard-woven fabric and latex padding for a most comfortable playing experience, with genuine leather ends and a widely adjustable length to suit most players. If you’re a Hendrix fan, don’t miss your chance to add this strap to your collection.
RIGHTON, OUR MISSION
Provide the most demanding guitarists with the straps and accessories they deserve.
Make straps with a unique personality.
Innovate and improve wherever necessary.
Create products which will be used and appreciated for as long as possible.
Offer solutions to satisfy our clients’ needs by offering them:
- An exclusive and innovative length adjustment system which is simple, fast and practical.
- The best shoulder grip which does not slip nor excessively stick.
- A wide variety of pockets and places to put picks.
- Padding which provides more comfort.
- Materials which respect the environment and straps which are 100% free of all animal parts.
- Exceptional and original materials used in the manufacturing process.
- The best price/quality relationship on the market for a quality product.